Working for Agencies
There are many agencies out there that outsource their work. I have worked for a number of them in the past and currently working for a few in the present.
Below is a brief outline of Kai Motta’s skillset and other information.
- Brands I’ve produced work for: eBay, Agent Provocateur, Air Canada, Morcheeba, Saga, Kelkoo Select, Nokia, Hilton, Metro, lastminute.com, La Poste Mobile, Orange, Everything Everywhere and FENSA.
- Excellent creative and design skills, plus high standard of Tableless X/HTML, HTML5 and CSS3. Ability to build all websites responsive.
- Regular use and excellent knowledge of CMS’s – WordPress and CMS Made Simple.
- High Standard with Photoshop, good understanding of Flash
- Excellent client facing skills, proven by many privately built projects. Also good leadership skills from hiring developers and project managing private work ensuring deadlines are met.
- Email marketing – (Companies have included Kelkoo, Saga, Lastminute.com, Hilton and the Channel Chamber of Commerce in Kent.)
- Experience with Information Architecture, User Experience and Usability testing with focus groups to understand and determine how to modify sites.
- Wire framing with Axure.
- Browser compatibly to W3C standards plus can work on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Basic SEO and evaluation.
- City and Guilds in teaching
If you are an agency/small web company that needs to outsource work please feel free to contact me and we can have a nice confidential chat about future work.